GloFAS forecast data can be accessed as follows:
- Web Map Service Time (WMS-T) for geospatial products, that provides access to www.globalfloods.eu layers in a GIS environment.
GloFAS forecast data can be downloaded through:
- Tailored ftp service, on request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Direct data download through the ECMWF Meteorological Archival and Retrieval System (MARS) and the Copernicus Climate Change Service Climate Data Store.
The Forecast Wiki provides detailed instructions on how to download the data and best practices on how to work with the data.
Global Flood Monitoring (GFM) data is available through many dissemination channels:
- a Web Map Service supporting temporal request according to OGC standards;
- a specific Web Push Notification Service to provide Users with immediate updates on detected flood events;
- a full set of product-specific REST-APIs
- a single-page Web application allowing users to customize the download of GFM data according to their requirements
The Monitoring Wiki provides detailed instructions on how to access and download Global Flood Monitoring data.